Songs To Keep Us Warm
Silhouettes in the sun (photo by Jill Wellington for Pexels)
Benham Jones holding it down for the next two days in the morning for Corny O'Connell. We are officially in the deep doldrums of February, the erratic weather seems to conspire against us, and the temperatures are sometimes downright SCARY.
For today's Question of the Day, looking for tunes to help build a bridge towards the spring; in particular, I'm looking for those especially "warm" songs. Get your requests in and I'll put together a set for a lil' after 9 a.m.
1. Van Morrison, "Warm Love"
2. Fountains Of Wayne, "Valley Winter Song"
3. The Beach Boys, "The Warmth of the Sun"
4. Khruangbin and Leon Bridges, "Texas Sun,"
5. Billie Holiday, "I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm"