Governing and Advisory Bodies
Working behind the scenes to create the best in public radio.
Fordham University Board of Trustees, Executive Committee
WFUV is the member-supported public media service licensed to Fordham University. The station’s governing board is The Executive Committee of Fordham University’s Board of Trustees.
- Robert D. Daleo, Chair
- Armando Nunez, Jr., Chair-Elect
- Thomas J. Regan, S.J., Vice Chair
- Mary Anne Sullivan, Vice Chair
- Tania Tetlow, President
- Carolyn M. Albstein
- Anthony P. Carter
- Christopher F. Fitzmaurice
- John L. Lumelleau
- Henry S. Miller
- James J. Miracky, S.J.
- Susan Conley Salice
WFUV Advisory Board
The Advisory Board is very involved with the station on a regular basis, in support of activities such as strategic planning, events, and fundraising.
- Thao Matlock (Co-Chair, WFUV Advisory Board)
- Peter M. Ziemba (Co-Chair, WFUV Advisory Board), WisdomTree Investments
- Irwyn Applebaum
- Hugo Barreca, National Standard Finance, LLC
- Aaron Beim, Gibson Dunn
- Susan Bershad, M.D., Mount Sinai
- Ann Blinkhorn, Blinkhorn, L.L.C.
- Theo Dotson
- Karen Sloe Goodman, Silver Sun Foundation
- Judy Haselton, Harmony Financial
- John A Herrmann, Jr., Lincoln International, LLC (Retired)
- Patty Lipshutz, MOMA (Retired)
- Peter Madonia, The Rockefeller Foundation (Retired)
- Michael Rooney
- Elizabeth Sarnoff
- Jordan Seaman, Private Investor
- Peter Smith, TPG Real Estate
- Richard Spitz
- Laurie Sprayregen, Sprayregen Real Estate Advisors
- Larry Taylor, StoneCastle Securities, LLC.
- Joe Wekselblatt, Angelo, Gordon & Co.
- Joseph Zaro, William Raveis
Community Advisory Board
WFUV is grateful to our CAB for their work reviewing the impact of our programming and community service efforts, including our Strike a Chord public service campaign. The Community Advisory Board meets four times a year at WFUV's Broadcast Center in Keating Hall on Fordham's Rose Hill Campus in Bronx, NY. Meetings are open to the public. Dates for the quarterly meetings are posted here annually and announced on air at least seven days in advance.
Tuesday, January 24 and Tuesday, June 6 from 6-7:30pm; if you would like to attend, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WFUV Community Advisory Board:
- Jeffrey Pollack, Chair
- Ellen Friedenberg, Vice Chair
- David Harpest, Secretary
- Kimberly Beazer
- Jill Blackford
- Patricia Carroll
- Lauren Domio
- Glenn Erickson
- Will Fonseca
- E.J. Harrison
- Chris Hooper
- Karen Kalriess
- Claire Mangan
- Michael McSherry
- Philip Papaelias
- Nancy Sheed
- Janine Werner
- Danielle Williams
WFUV's Strike a Chord Committee identifies critical issues impacting communities in our listening area and connects people with nonprofit support.