Mailing address: WFUV, Fordham University, Bronx, NY 10458-9993
GPS/Rideshare address: 2691 Southern Boulevard, Bronx, NY 10458
Maps and Directions to Fordham's Rose Hill campus
Phone: 718 817-4550 main line | 718 817-2970 membership | 718 365-9815 fax
Staff Directory and Contact Information
Submit CDs: WFUV Music Dept. at the address above - Call Wednesdays 5-7pm for feedback
PSAs: Limited to our seasonal Strike a Chord campaign
Who We Are
WFUV (90.7 FM, wfuv.org), New York’s source for music discovery, has been a noncommercial, member-supported public media service of Fordham University for more than 70 years. WFUV has received national recognition for its unique weekday format of adult album alternative music, award-winning local news and sports, and a diverse weekend lineup.
- Our Mission
- How is WFUV Funded?
- Strike a Chord - FUV Public Service
- Privacy & Security - Info and technical policies
- Diversity Statement
- EQFM: Our equality initiative
- Our Staff: Executive Staff, Hosts/DJs, Administrators - Contact Info [full list]
- Governing and Advisory Bodies
- Awards & Honors - Professional and student accomplishments
- Job Opportunities - Check for openings
- Our licensee: Fordham University
Public File Reports
- FCC Public Inspection File: WFUV's Public Inspection File is available here.
- EEO Reports: You can view WFUV's EEO Public File Reports here.
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting Report: The Station Activities Report for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) is available below [in PDF format].
For assistance, contact George Evans via email or at the main office, 718-817-4550.
- Annual Financial Reports
See WFUV's most recent AFR report and Audited Financial Statement in PDF format below.
Copies of financial reports, including WFUV’s most recent annual financial report (AFR) submitted to the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, can also be found in the public file at WFUV, Keating Hall, Fordham University, Bronx, NY 10458, or per request to Michelle Tomlinson at 718-817-4550 or via email.
- Fordham University Form 990
see below [PDF format]