Imagine being a regular on the guest list for private performances all over the New York area, in small venues with some of your favorite artists! Being a Marquee Member means receiving email invitations every month for you and a guest to these exclusive WFUV live shows.
Some recent Marquee shows have included: Amos Lee, Amy Helm, Steve Earle, Richard Thompson, Citizen Cope, Jade Bird, Bailen, Josh Ritter, Bedouine, SOAK, Low Cut Connie, Andrew Bird, and Bob Mould. Venues have included Rockwood Music Hall, McKittrick Hotel, Electric Lady Studios, Littlefield in Brooklyn, Sheen Center, City Winery, and more. WFUV features these concerts on the air, but you get to see and hear them first — live and up-close — as a Marquee Member. [This YouTube playlist will give you a good idea!]
You also enjoy all the other great benefits of WFUV Membership, including special offers and discounts with your MemberCard, access to free tickets through the WFUV Member Line, and a copy of the most recent FUV Live CD, our exclusive collection of live performances. [more]
Marquee members provide the generous support essential for keeping the music playing on this station all year round. As a Marquee member, you embrace a leadership role with this public radio station that also comes with exclusive opportunities to experience WFUV in unique and exciting ways.
Marquee Membership starts with an annual gift of $1,500 — that's $125 per month as a sustaining member. Marquee Star levels offer even more shows and benefits (details below), and are available as annual or sustaining memberships.
If you love live concerts, independent commercial-free radio, and believe that music makes the world a better place, then you are meant to be a WFUV Marquee! Join us online at wfuv.org/marquees, or call (718) 817-2970.
You can hear full performances of our Marquee Member shows in the FUV Live Vault.
Marquee Membership $1,500 - $1,799
You and a guest are invited to Marquee shows for one year (minimum 12 shows) at venues in and around New York City, along with WFUV Member Card discounts, access to WFUV Member Line offers, PLUS...
- The latest FUV Live CD
- Early invitations (including VIP opportunities) to WFUV events like Holiday Cheer, the High Line Bash, and On the Record
- Pre-sale opportunities for the FUV Boat and FUV dance parties
- Pre-sale ticket offers for select shows in the tri-state area
- Fair Market Value benefits: $0
Star Membership $1,800 - $2,499
All the benefits of Marquee membership, PLUS...
- Invitations to additional Marquee shows (minimum 18 shows per year)
- WFUV Discovery Pack: This custom gift box includes exclusive WFUV merchandise, access to additional special event experiences, and a music-related gift selected by WFUV DJs
- Fair Market Value benefits: $90
Gold Star Membership $2,500 - $4,999
All the benefits of Star Membership, PLUS...
- Invitations to every Marquee show for the year
- Invitations to additional exclusive WFUV partner events and shows
- Two WFUV Discovery Packs per year
- A one-year digital subscription to The New York Times
- Fair Market Value benefits: $372
Platinum Star Membership $5,000 - $9,999
All the benefits of Gold Star Membership, PLUS...
- Two additional guests for all Marquee shows
- Preferred seating at select Marquee shows (where available)
- One gift membership for a friend ($240 level)
- Two pairs of tickets per year to select "WFUV Presents" concerts (venues currently include Forest Hills Stadium, SummerStage at Central Park, the Beacon Theatre and BRIC! Celebrate Brooklyn)
- Opportunity to attend soundchecks at select tri-state area concerts
- Opportunities for post-Marquee show receptions
- Lunch with WFUV DJs
- Fair Market Value benefits: $701
Contributions to WFUV/Fordham University (a 501(c)(3) organization) are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Tax-deductible amount of donations are subject to membership benefits selected. You may opt-out of select benefits by notifying WFUV Membership office. Benefits and benefit values are subject to change.
For your convenience, WFUV sends an annual statement of contributions and goods and services received for tax purposes at the end of each January for donations given in the previous calendar year.
Questions about being a Marquee member? Ask Membership Director Kathleen Allard, by phone at (718) 817-4558 or via email.