Earthquake Relief for Turkey and Syria
Organizations working to help after the deadly Feb 6, 2023 earthquake that devastated Turkey and neighboring Syria:
- Oxfam: Offering lifesaving support in times of crisis and advocating for economic justice.
- The International Red Cross: known and trusted in virtually every country in the world. Donate specifically to help Syria or Turkey/Türkiye
- UN Crisis Relief connects people who care to people in crisis, providing support where it matters most.
- Doctors Without Borders: Providing independent, impartial medical humanitarian assistance to the people who need it most.
- Save the Children: Responding directly to children and their families impacted by the earthquake.
- UNICEF: Providing critical support and sending emergency relief to children impacted by the earthquake.
New York City's site for donations, with links to approved relief charities: Help Now NYC