Free tickets and other offers through the WFUV Member Line are one of the highlights of station membership. Join or renew: WFUV Contribution Form or 877-WFUV-907
We work with venues, bands, and promoters to get tickets and other goodies for WFUV Members, offering multiple pairs of tickets on the Member Line for different shows every day.
These are the rules:
- You must be a current WFUV member in good standing.
- Tickets are given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- WFUV Members can only receive tickets, movie passes, CDs or any other merchandise once every 30 days.
- Please fill in the information requested on the Member Line offer you'd like.
- Due to the extremely high number of ticket requests, we can ONLY contact you via phone and email if you WILL receive the tickets. You'll get that call within 48 hours from the time of your request. Make sure you get our message: Add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your address book.
- Once you are notified of awarded tickets, they are yours -- we cannot "deactivate" tickets. No exchanges or show substitutions permitted. No name substitutions allowed. Tickets are non-transferable and issued to the winning member name only.
Thanks for your support, and thanks for listening!
- Janeen Shaitelman, WFUV Promotions Director [email]