Saturday, January 24th
A contribution of any amount makes you a WFUV Member, and makes a big difference to the health of the station. Support your Saturday soundtrack today.
- Midnight-1AM, The Grateful Dead Hour.
- 1-3AM, World Cafe.
- 3-6AM, FUV Music.
- 6-7AM, Sound Opinions.
- 7-7:30AM, Fordham Conversations with Robin Shannon.
- 7:30-8AM, Cityscape with George Bodarky: On this week's Cityscape, we're revisiting some of our favorite segments related to cooking and baking as part of WFUV's winter membership drive. We'll revisit our interview with the makers of the legendary baked goods at Levain Bakery in Manhattan, as well as head back to the iconic Peter Pan Donut and Pastry Shop in Brooklyn. We'll also make other stops as we ask you to do your part for member-supported, commercial-free WFUV.
- 8-9AM, Míle Fáilte with Seamus Blake: CD: “Cor Taobh a’ Leithid, Siansai,” Traditional Irish Gaelic Choir from Donegal, Cnuasach Amhráin Ultacha, a collection of Ulster Songs, Director: Doiminic Mac Giolla Bhríde.
- 9AM-1PM, A Thousand Welcomes with guest host Liz Noonan.
- 1-4PM, One on One. New York’s longest running sports call-in show.
- 4-8PM, Mixed Bag with Don McGee.
- 8-10PM, Vin Scelsa’s Idiot’s Delight.
- 10-11PM, The Bottomless Pit with Marshall Crenshaw.
- 11PM-Midnight, UKNY with Kara Manning.