It's Year Five for us travelling to the Bonnaroo Music & Arts festival. Highlights included performances by My Morning Jacket, M.I.A., Levon Helm, Sigur Ros, Broken Social Scene, Pearl Jam, Aimee Mann, Rilo Kiley, Ghostland Observatory, Lupe Fiasco, Nicole Atkins, Willie Nelson, Sharon Jones, Ozomatli, Iron & Wine, Orchestra Baobab and the surprising duo of Robert Plant and Alison Krauss.
The difference for you this year is that we traded in our digital snapshots for Flip Ultra mini videocams, so we can show you a little more of the people and places.
Video clips on the blog:
- My Morning Jacket in the pouring rain, in the middle of the night. Amazing.
- One Minute With: Sigur Ros - Indescribable.
- Two Minutes With: Ghostland Observatory - Nearly indescribable.
- One Minute With: The Silent Disco - They can't hear us recording them.
- One Minute With: Broken Social Scene - Really not enough time.
One Minute With: Levon Helm
The Band drummer with The Band classic, "The Weight," with Larry Campbell, Amy Helm and Teresa Williams
For more info on the Bonnaroo festival in general, visit bonnaroo.com