WFUV Advisory Board
The Advisory Board is very involved with the station on a regular basis, in terms of strategic planning and events as well as fundraising.
- John Herrmann (Co-Chair, WFUV Advisory Board), Lincoln International, LLC
- Larry Taylor (Co-Chair, WFUV Advisory Board), StoneCastle Securities, LLC.
- Irwyn Applebaum
- Henry Barkhorn
- Hugo Barreca, National Standard Finance, LLC
- Susan Bershad, M.D., Mount Sinai
- Ann Blinkhorn, Blinkhorn, L.L.C.
- Christopher Cerf, Sirius Thinking, Ltd.
- John Creamer, Ernst & Young LLP (Retired)
- Kurt Feuerman, Alliance Bernstein
- Jack Franchetti, Jack Franchetti Communications Inc.
- Rob Halper, HPR Commodities, LLC
- John Heller, Private Investor
- James J. Houlihan, Houlihan-Parnes Realtors LLC
- Fred Kambeitz, Fred and Anne Marie Kambeitz Foundation, Inc.
- Jarrett Lilien, Bendigo Partners
- Patty Lipshutz, MOMA
- Peter Madonia, The Rockefeller Foundation
- John Mahedy, Sanders Capital, LLC
- Jordan Seaman, Private Investor
- Lisa Shalett, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Laurie Sprayregen, Sprayregen Real Estate Advisors
- Jeffrey Suchman, The Suchman Group
- Joe Weksellblatt, Angelo, Gordon & Co.
David Wolff, Breakdownway.com
Community Advisory Board
The Community Advisory Board meets on a quarterly basis and is composed of people who are reasonably representative of the diverse needs and interests of the communities served by WFUV. Board members serve a renewable three-year term and must be willing to regularly (3-4 times a year) attend board meetings.
The CAB is designed to review the impact of the programming goals, community service and significant policy decisions established by the station (the board was instrumental in the development of WFUV's Strike A Chord campaign). Its role is strictly advisory and it has no authority over the daily management or operation of the station. There is no financial compensation for service, but there are no fundraising responsibilities. Employees of WFUV and Fordham University may not serve.
We are looking for new members. If you are interested in being considered, please contact email@example.com with a letter and resume.
Current CAB Members:
- Mary Boland
- John Calvelli
- Helene Cohen
- Jeanne Connery
- John Dunn III (Vice Chair)
- Sharon Friedberg
- Tom Gramegna
- Brian Heese (Chair)
- Wayne Josel
- Edward McTiernan
- Carmen Menocal
- Bill Pearson
- Jessica Pozzuoli
- Ellen Rocco
- Phil Schechter
- Jonathan Shankman
- Laurie Sprayregen
WFUV Honorary Advisory Board
- Jackson Browne
- Edie Falco
- Nora Guthrie
- Norah Jones
- Jorma Kaukonen
- Tim Robbins
- Martin Scorsese
- Paul Simon
- James Taylor
Fordham University Board of Trustees, Executive Committee
Fordham University is the licensee of WFUV 90.7 FM.
Robert D. Daleo, Chair of the Board - Retired Vice Chairman, Thomson Reuters
Edward M. Stroz, Vice Chair of the Board - Co-President, Stroz Friedberg LLD
Nora Ahern Grose, Secretary of the Board
Joseph M. McShane, S.J. President, Fordham University
James E. Buckman - Retired
John J. Cecero, S.J. - Associate Professor of Psychology, Fordham University
Michael J. Cosgrove - President and CEO, Mutual Fund GE Management
Christopher F. Fitzmaurice - CFF Asset Management
Joseph P. Parkes, S.J. - President, Cristo Rey New York High School
Thomas J. Regan, S.J. - Director, Jesuit First Studies M.A. Program, Loyola University Chicago
Dennis G. Ruppel - Partner, Johnson, Pope, Bokor, Ruppel & Burns LLP